I hate when people tell you that you look tired or that you look like crap. I know I look like crap but you don't have to remind me all the time! It is really annoying. I am tired but the fact that you notice does not interest me unless you are a very good friend!
That's what I hate for right now! ya! cause I hate something new almost every day! But that's ok!
I got my math mark for the upcoming progress report back! yay! i got 91% yay! My friend got 90% and she's not happy:( She's too smart for me! heehee!
yours,
a dancer.
I hear ya. People can be so annoying.
ReplyDeleteI've been to Canada, and I think it's beautiful.
i hate that.
ReplyDeletelike what da fuck.
who do you think you are.
you know what i say?
i say:
" WELL YOU LOOK LIKE CRAP EVERYDAY, SO EXCUSE ME FOR HAVING ONE OFF DAY"
:)