It was a normal morning. I ate breakfast, I played with my siblings, I talked about my life back home, then step mother had to talk.
The subject of skiing came up (which is appropriate because we were in the mountains) and I commented on how I didn't like to ski, because I don't:P.
Them someone (I forget who) suggested that I should take up cross country. I replayed that I did not like cross country either. It is not that I can't do it. It is just I really don't like it.
Step mother then opened her big FAT mouth and said that I probably didn't like cross country because I would have to use cardiovascular endurance to do it (suggesting that it is physically too much work for me!).
I just HATE skiing!!!!!!!!
She can't go one night without making me feel bad about my fitness, weight, or my own mom. I Hate her!
ARG!!!!!
First she says I am too skinny (she was anorexic when she was young) then she says that I am pretty much fat!
She tells my sisters and brother that they are fat too.
It depresses me.
yours,
a dancer
No comments:
Post a Comment