22.2.09

☂I am sorry.

I am sorry if I am not helping any.
But I am worried and I cannot help but be.
This is me.
I step in and try and help when I think it is necessary.
And I don't care what other people think.
Well I do.
But I ignore their thoughts.
It is in no one's place to tell me to stop trying unless you are the one I am trying to help.
And even if you tell me to stop.
I will not give up on you.
I will be there for you when you need me.
Even if it has to be at a distance.
I am sorry if I just mess things up more.
But I cannot be the bystander.
I love you all.
I hope that you understand that I am not trying to hurt you.
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive