Is it wrong if all I care about for my future is to see the world? That is most likely how I am going to choose my job and my lifestyle and my everything. I will choose it to conform with the fact that I never want to stay in one place for too long. The only thing I really know about my future is that I refuse to have a job where I have to sit in a little cubicle and do paperwork, or be in an office at all really. I want to be free from boundaries but that is never possible so I will have to compromise. :(
yours,
a dancer.
uh, you ask someon to ask for you?
ReplyDeletegeeze jess, youre going to need some courage!
you need to take a chance, put yourself out there. thats the only way to survive out here, here in what i call HIGHSCHOOL.