I blog A LOT !!! It is really crazy because when I first started to blog I had like 2 posts a month, but now it's like 30 a month sometimes more!!! I have had some drama lately so I guess that could be a factor. And that I can no longer survive without my awesome blog!!!! It is really good to have to vent about random things that you would never say out loud.
OMg
slumdog millionare is now on sale!!!! I want to see it soooooo bad!!!! I CAN'T believe that I haven't seen it yet! I have been listening to the soundtrack religiously and also searching random indian music which is my new favorite thing!! It is so amazing. I like different things though.
woah. I had a hair on my hand and it totally felt like a spider!!! :S ew
hehe
eating spiders:P
shout out to my bff ish!!!
yes i have had alc now
because i wanted to not because i was pressured. and i will not be drinking like ever again:P unless it's bailey's or wine...mmmmm
pce
yours,
a dancer.
WOOT WOOT.
ReplyDeleteim so taking you out when your 18.
chyeahh.
when is your bday?
we will go have fun.
i make an interesting drunk.
and we will get drunk on girl drinks.
lmfao.
fun times.
those girl drinks can be very misleading i must say though.
they seem so tame..
and then BAM.
your head over heels.
lmfao as if i would know.
ive been tipsy like three times.