So last night was amazing. I don't think Adriana had all that good of a time but that's because she didn't know any of his songs. He played my favorite song! Sulfur to sugarcane. I sang alone to pretty much the whole thing! I think that Adri now thinks I am kinda strange but w.e. I had a great time! I want to go every year now! And when I am finally old enough that my mom would let me I want to camp for the whole weekend! It's like one big party there! haha. CAN"T WAIT:P
Mirah did not play:( and neither did KD lang. Instead some other guy replaced KD lang and Martha Wainwright played! She was kind of annoying when she talked but when she was singing she was awesome:P I wonder who is coming next year... hmmm.
I will have to recruit some people to go with. Adriana didn't seem to enthused about the idea.
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment