26.5.08

☂A Great Read!

I know your thinking I need some friends or a hobby other than reading because I have read so many books since I started this blog but I do have friends and hobbies I just make time for reading (although a lot of it is done in science or french class when I am really bored!).
The next book I am reading is Frankenstein by Mary Shelly (I know I couldn't believe it was by a woman either!). I am half way through (Which is not that great of an accomplishment because it is only 166 pages in like size 10 font (Don't actually know the font size, I am just guessing.)). Anyways, so far it is amazing and very well written. By the way when Frankenstein is awakened no one says "He's alive" in some evil voice, and He is very intelligent and learns to speak by spying on this family whose shack he is living in. The story is really about Dr. Frankenstein, the creator, though. All in all I think that this book is a must read for all people!
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive