5.5.08

☂A Great Read!

It turns out that there are three other books by Liz Curtis Higgs in the same series. Thank God I picked the first one to read first because it turns out that the other one that I own is the forth one. The book turned out to be way more religous than I thought it would be but it was still good because in the time period it was based in religon was a big part in the peoples lives. The book I am reading now is called Who Has Seen the Wind by W.O.Mitchell. It is a Canadian book based in Saskatewan during the depression. It is about a little boy growing up. It is really good so far. I love how it really shows how short a little boy's attention span is in the begining of the book and what they interpret things to be. It is supposedly a classic. I had never heard about it until my mom brought it home but after reading it a bit you can tell that it deserves to be one if it is now already.
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive