There are soooooo many places in the world that I want to visit! I can't wait until I am old enough to travel without my parents! The summer that I am 16 I am going to England and France and I can't wait! I have always wanted to go to England! No, that's am overstatment! I think my obsession started when I started to read Jane Austen. Plus English accents drive me crazy! In a good way I mean! I really want to see Africa, Poland (or the Ukrain I heard they are very simular), Ireland, Scotland, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Egypt, Australia, and I had a much longer list before but my computer crashed and erased it but these are the major ones. Don't you think it would be exciting to see as much of the world as you could before you died? Bu tI wouldn't just want to see the world, I want to learn about other cultures and live with the people. Not in a big 5 star hotel that might as well have been in the U.S. I would love to live as the people do and experience what life is like in the different countries of the world.
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment