22.6.08

☂baseball

I am so glad that i am done school! The night before last we made it official with our year end sleepover. We burnt homework and roasted marshmellows. We also watched movies until five o'clock in the morning. Two of the girls stayed up the whole night, but I couldn't do it! Today was spent watching my mom in her baseball tournament. I know it makes her happy that I am there (although she would be so much happier if I played!) I was so bored! At least I had Kerry to keep me company! I have no clue what I am going to do this summer! One of my friends is going to Korea and another is at camp. The rest I don't really live close to so it is kind of hard to get together. I'm sure I will find something. <3
yours,
a dancer.

1 comment:

  1. hey picking strawberries!
    i wont say ur real name just in case
    great blog!
    took awhile 2 figure out how 2 get here tho ;P
    we should all go golfing tomorrow
    ino that sounds lame, but it would be fun
    as long as AP is on mi team :) lol
    i want u guys 2 come up 2 mi cottage this summe
    it would b so much fun having other ppl mi age there
    we could go swimming, and check out hot guys in WPG beach, and bikeride, and hav bonfires, and light off little rockets in tyhe street, and putting up a tent in the yard, and falling asleep to the aroma of toxic muskol bugspray fumes
    luv u lots,
    ML♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive