15.7.08

☂A Great Read!

Not to sound completely juvinial but OMG! I have re-fallen in love with the sisterhood of the travelling pants! I finished the 4th last night! I went to bed at 8:00 just to read and stayed up until 12:00! Then I woke up at 6:00am and read again until 9:30am! I finished it and now I am re-reading the second and the third because I don't really remember what happened in them. I want to be fully prepared for the movie in August! Bridget, Tibby, Lena, and Carmen are so real and you kind of get to know them. You learn from them and you see how they all relate to you in the little ways. I think I am most like Lena. Although I do have my Bridget moments, I love art and what it does to me. I love the feeling of being able to represent myself not only vocally but visually too. But then again I do have my Tibby moments too. When I am so completely cinical and sarcastic that I don't see the truth. Well anyways these books bring out the best in me and the worst sometimes! but I think that everyone can relate to them in some way and that is why they are such great books!
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive