Do you know what makes me mad???? (well you probably can guess since it's the title of my post!) When people beat animals for no reason or in general really. What did they ever do to you? I mean we are the ones that destroy their habitats and eat them. If anything we
should be treating them like gods or something. But really how could someone hit their pet. It's pathetic really because it's not like the pet can get away and if it does it usually gets killed by a car. I understand that people get
angry sometimes but that does NOT give them the right to take it out on their animals, or their children for that matter, because that also makes me mad. How does that make you people that beat things feel better????? if anything it should make you feel worse, and the sad thing is that you probably don't feel anything. You just go on with your day like everything is normal wile you have a suffering kid or pet somewhere confused and afraid for their lives. It's like that song "Concrete Angel" (makes me cry). Another thing I hate is when someone knows about someone doing this and they don't do anything. They're always like: I though someone else would do something or, what could I have done? I don't understand how people like that can sleep at night. I think someone that hurts their pet
should be punished more
severely because it is just as easy to hit a dog as it is a kid and you know that the person won't think twice about hitting a kid once they have hit a pet a few times. It just makes me mad.
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment