School has started as most of us have realized by the constant getting up at what seems to be the crack of dawn and the endless days of sitting in confined desks and listening to the teachers ramble about god knows what (because most of us aren't listening (well we do but not always)). This phenomenon also known as learning also means one very important and equally annoying thing called homework.
I don't mind homework but when I leave it to the least minute and then i suddenly realize that i forgot an item (ie a textbook) magorly required to do that particular homework you can feel the "farmilliar terror" ( for all you fellow prisoners in Mrs. M's english class) rising in you because you can't complete the assignment. I realize that many people would not care that much but I had no way of doing it when I got to school because it also required the internet and the subject was before lunch. I hate that. And yet I did it before and I will do it again. So I did what any student would do, I copied a friend's homework and all was good. Esspessialy because the teacher doesn't really check homework so I was free to copy it during the class.
I love friends, they save your ass more times than you can count!
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment