26.10.08

So my internet has been down all week and we finally got it up and running again. I am one of those moods where I really really hate homework! I had so much this weekend1 And I'm tired from the party I went to on Friday (but I can't say that outloud because my mom would be like: I told you, you would be tired)! I think that everybody needs to have those days where you do absolutely nothing and sit in your pjs and watch reruns of Friends over and over. It is a nessesity. Or at least it is to me! I either do that or I read all day, which to me is even better! I just lie on my bed and read al day long. not worrying about any homework or life in general. It is the best time of the week! I did so bad on my social studies chapter test. We just got it back. It is the lowest mark I have ever recived in my whole life. 61%. I thought my mom would be so mad about it but she just sat down and talked with me :p and she's all like you have to work harder next time. And that's it! I was so surprised! But life goes on. I still can't get my camera to work! lates!
yours,
a dancer.

1 comment:

Blog Archive