23.11.08

☂I really hate...

I really hate many things, which you would know if you have read my blog before, but today I really hate when you hurt someone you love, or they hurt you. I have many friends that have hurt me. Some even physically, but that was before I got some self esteem. But I think emotionally is way worse. I don't know if it is me, or if I just always pick the wrong people to hang around with, but I always end up hurting in the end.
I do not hate those who hurt me, I merely wonder why they did it. Some of these friends of the past I will probably never see again, and I am totally ok with that! But some I see every day, and even though they hurt me, I could never really hate them. I may have in the times of the drama, but not now. The past is the past. Even so though. It is really hard when they are nice to you, because even though you may want to be nice back, your relationship with them can never really be the same because you could never trust them again, and you are afraid of getting hurt.
I now have really amazing friends. They make me feel good about who I am. And I love them. Hopefully this time I picked right with these friends, and as of now I really think that I did.
I am really tired of being the one who thinks the friendship ment more than it did to the other person.
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive