So I have friends that have boy friends. I don't, I can't date until I'm 16. Which I am totally fine with because at this age boys are immature and well, not that attractive (other than my boy in another province!, but he's 15 so a year older and actually taller than me!).
But my friends that have boyfriends, they are so busy keeping them, or getting them, or getting rid of them, that they are either not focused on school, or they are not spending time with their friends. It's stupid. Do they really think that they are going to marry these guys? I mean we are young and there are many other boys out there. So why go out with a guy that you only like a little just for the sake of havign a bf? Wait until you actually meeting someone you really really really like and maybe be their friend first. Then go out with them.
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment