26.11.08

☂Wierd Dreams

I have a lot of wierd dreams! I don't usually remember my dreams but when I do they are very strange! 2 nights ago i had a dream that I had to get my appendix removed, and I was really scared so I was running away from the doctors. They were chasing me and they trapped me in my room, and that is where they sadated me! Then I woke up in the hospital. And then I was in my room again and I was looking for the place that they took my appendix out of (pretty sure it's usually somewhere right under the stomach) but I eventually found it on my back. And I was so depressed because I couldn't go swimming at the lake because I didn't have appendix?! I don't understand it at all! It is so wierd! Then every once and a while I have this other dream about this murderer guy chasing me up millions and millons of staircases in this really tall building, and when I finnaly get to the top, he is there, even though he was chasing me from behind before! And this building is really old and unstable looking. So I turn around when I see him in front of me and go to run back down the stairs, and instead of running down the stairs I run right into the railing right beside them, and the railing breaks, and I fall down all the flights of stairs! I know right! strange! I have strande dreams! There are more but by the end of the day I usually forget them:(
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive