19.12.08

☂I can't believe...

I can't believe that in exactly one week, 7 days, I will be on a plane off to my Nana and Papa's farm! I am so excited! I haven't been able to go to the family Christmas party in a few years because it was always at a time that I was not there. I will get to see a huge chunk of my family! (I don't even know lots of my family!) Until I leave though I am going to be so busy! Our family is putting on a Christmas party for people who don't usually get to have Christmas dinner and... my mom's office is doing a Christmas hamper and me and Tsubasa have to wrap many many gifts for it! It will be fun though! I love making presents look pretty! My mom thinks that I should get a job as a present wrapper! But I wouldn't want to work over the holidays:P
yours,
a dancer.

3 comments:

  1. when r u and tsubasa wrapping presents?
    we could make a it present party
    with michael buble playing in the background
    and tsubasa telling us to turn it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! where wz the pic of u and AP?

    and can u send me a big version of the pic of me and JJ?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive