20.2.09

☂me, myself, and i

I think that to really understand me you need to know that I go to a private, all girls school; live in suburbia; have never been outside of North America; and I grew up in a house of all girls.
I love my life most of the time, but on the off day I hate that my father can be such an ass hole!
My family is very complicated. I was raised by my mother and her best friend (they are not together) and I didn't meet my dad until i was 5. My dad married before i met him (my SM) and she is a total bitch! They have children which are technically my step-siblings but I just call them my brother and sisters. I only get to see them once or twice a year since we moved to a different province. I miss them often (not my SM).
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive