17.3.09

☂^_^

hello my peoples!
how is it going:P?
I am so glad that I am almost done heritage fair! 
and i have jazz tonight!!! oooo yes. sexy time explosion!
you know!
BAM
shout out to my new blogger bff janelle!!!! welcome to my world honey!!!
you will never be able to survive without a blog again!
i love nerdy actors!
nerdy boys in general are just *drool*:P
i love ellen
ino random post right
i am just in one of those moods where your mind is everywhere! that is why i am not working on anything because it would be pointless because my mind would just wander everywhere. and it would most likely wander to a certain someone that the previous post is about. My beloved sonnet. I am sorry I bummed everyone out with my other sonnet about my dad. I was in a depressing mood so ya!:P
but now I am ok!
and that is the good thing!
I would also like to give a shout out to beautifulinsanity! for telling me i am pretty and making me feel better! i love you man.:P only you are a woman so it's really i love you woman?
ok moving on:P
soooo
it turns out that me and the scovinator(just made that up but i think that should be your nickname from now on:P) are not the only creepers! there are others just like us!!!
ahhhhhhhahahhahahhahaha
BJ:P
i was laughing so hard!!!!! and the funniest thing is that mrs. m didn't even realize!!!
female condom!
yours,
a dancer.

1 comment:

Blog Archive