Now it is time to take care of my religion project... ew.
There is so much to do before spring break.
I am so screwed!
I am working on pointillism right now because I really need to! It is due before spring break and I am not even close to being done! Of course it doesn't help that I am wasting time blogging! mmmm... dinner was good tonight!
And I had hot chocolate! It was yummy! I have mastered the art of making mint hot chocolate, although it is not that hard to make:P
*watches Friends*
I can't wait for the dinner theater on Sunday! It is going to be a blast! And I have a really pretty dress for it! But it's not too fancy do not worry... well it is nice. but anyways! It is perfect!
I think I might even do my nails:P I haven't in like forever. As in paint them... although it will be clear nail-polish because I am not allowed to wear colourful polish because my mom conceders it makeup and I am not allowed to wear make-up. so... ya.
I love dresses. I wish I could wear them more often!
I think that there should be more dances! I love them.
For women's day I picked salsa lessons and henna!!! It is going to be so fun! I hope other people I know are taking salsa too:S I don't want to be alone with like some strange people:P
O...wow. I just thought of something! We go to an all girls school! Who are we going to dance with???
I hope I don't have to learn to lead:S
AHAHHAHAHHAH. AWESOME THOUGHT!!! I think scoville should dance with Mr. V:p
well... I should really get working on pointillism:S
pce
yours,
a dancer.
JESSICA YOU MUST READ THIS COMMENT
ReplyDeleteOMG, AT OAK PARK THEY DID SALSA LESSONS
THATS LIKE, ALL THE CHICKS WITH HOT MEN THEIR AGE.
APPERANTLY IT WAS THE BOMB.
STUPID CO-ED SCHOOLS HAVE ALL THE FUN.