today it rained for the first time of the season. I got out of bed and was so excited. I love the rain! Everything about it. Espescially is the summer when it is so hot and humid during the day that there is a crazy awesome thunderstorm every night! I love to stay up and watch it. If I didn't live in this suburban crap house then I would go outside and watch the lightning and feel the rain! It is so amazing! I did it one summer at my nana and papa's farm.
Although after like an hour of it raining it turned into snow and there is now snow on the ground again:(
yours,
a dancer.
1. thunderstorms r amazing
ReplyDelete2. i live outa town and u should come sleep over in a storm!!! we could watch!!
3. dont stand outside tho
4. today it was frozen rain.... im not sure if u would consider it rain BUT RAIN IS RAIN WOOOO!!