13.4.09

☂Art Supplies

I went to the university book store today because my mom and S were both getting their hair dyed and my haircut wasn't for a while and I bought some pastels. Really good ones. It is only a set of 12, but I will make due. I think they are the same ones that mrs. n has. They are prismacolor which is a really good make! Yay!
I was going to buy some paint brushes, canvas and paint but it was really expensive there. It probably is everywhere:P but I am going to wait until we go to AI sometime. 

God I really need a easel! Mom says that we have no room for one, but we do. At least if I get one that can fold up after I am done with it. They are all so expensive though! Especially the canvas ones! And I think I might need both watercolor and canvas! ew even more money that my mom doesn't want to spend and I can't afford to spend:S

ew where is my remote...

yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive