i have jazz tonight
crap
last night was hip hop
and our recital piece is a lot of crouching and now my legs and back kill!
It really sucks
But I think I am really going to like this year's recital piece
but ew
i will like vomit if it turns out to be like last years. I mean it's fun to do like once. But over and over again with a stupid smile on you face... ew
i like more meaningful dances. Ones that have stories. But we never get ones like that. They are just random moves strung together in a sequence.
well anyways
i hope it turns out good
although it can't be amazing with me in it:P
i have only been doing jazz for 2 years. which in the dance world and most other worlds? isn't a long time!
good thing about jazz is my friend emily(not not coolville). She is hilarious! and a little like the coolville?!?!? is there just something about emilys that they are like that?:P
ok
so
ew
the 08 imovie... ew
they took a hole crap load of stuff out of the 06 one to make the 08 one!!!! the 06 one is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy better!!!! And you can't get it off the apple website! I am getting it from a friend, but i really want it now because I am making a movie for my Nana! And i need a certain feature that the 08 one doesn't have but the 06 one does!!!!
ahhhhhhh
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment