I finally finished Who Has Seen the Wind... for the second time... it was painful! Now I am reading Flowers For Algernon (FFA) which is pretty good so far. I am about half way through it and it's due friday! Hope I get it done! I do have to admit that reading and drawing have not been on the top of my priority list lately... but I am trying to get back in the swing of things!
So far I really like the perspective that FFA is told in. It really gives you a chance to see the developments in his mind!
Since this is my last school book of the year I have to start planning my next read! I am thinking Silence of the Lambs:P
O wait! I still haven't finished The Secret Life of Bees (which I borrow from Ish and haven't given back:S)
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment