14.5.09

☂Heritage Fair

so...
it was so lame
it was so lame that i was a little embarrassed to even be there. because of all of the nerds and the fact that we were all too old for that kind of thing.
I didn't win anything. But that's totally ok!
No one even read my paper throughout the whole thing! And I worked on that thing FOREVER!!!! It took me a very very long time and in my opinion it is pretty good!
ARG


I am still sick...
ew
my throat still hurts!
ew
i should stay home tomorrow...
but i have double art
and i can't miss it:)
because i will be too far behind in my project...
and i can't have that
so ya
and yes i am a total loser that i would pass up a day off of school to have two periods of art.
But I am cool like that:P

yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive