My mom has always said that I shouldn't wish my life away. I agree with her. When I was little I always wished that I was older. Old enough to date, to go out alone, to drive, to travel. Then I would wish that I was younger again. That I didn't have to deal with my father, as well as other things. I think I have accepted that I will not have that period of my life back again. And I really want to be happy with where I am in life right now. It is hard when there is nothing exciting that I can do because my mom is so strict.
yours,
a dancer.
sokay i do the same thing and wish wayy too much but i still do and i cant stop :S
ReplyDeletemy mom is strict as well.. and i faught like a freak to get a tiny bit of escape..
itll wrk out :) it always does sooner or later