20.6.09

☂hello summer why do you make me so hot?

So I went to my dance studio's party thing today but it was kinda lame so i left. There wasn't anyone i knew and there were mostly little kids. It would have been prefect for cam! He would have loved it but he and his fam were going to the amusement park.
I didn't really want to go home if I did then I would probably have to do chores or study:S So I went for an awesome bike ride. It was one of those push yourself to go farther type things. Only not physically really. I was sometimes going really fast and killing my legs and other times I was just riding around idly. I thought about tons of different things. It was really good to get my head clear. I don't know what was stuck in my head but it seems to be gone now. I have come to love the heat! I think I am burnt a little now but it will turn into a tan or something. I hope:S
Adri is going to pick me up at 4:30 to go scope out places in the park for our joint bday party! yay!
It is going to be a fun time!


yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive