Today was one of the best days ever. I still feel bad about leaving english class and upsetting mrs. m. but I needed to leave.
Me and Jeremy went to the park with benelle:P and hung out and talked for a while and then benelle went to the other park and me and jer walked around the area and then hung out in the park for the rest of the time. It was sooooo much fun! i wish i could spend more time with him! :)
happiness.
then i couldn't concentrate in math class because i was thinking about him the whole time:)
haha it was like a whole day of him because after i came home we talked on msn and then i ate dinner and then i talked to him on the phone for an hour and a half:) it was great!
His mom wants to meet me! yay! i don't know how i will pull that off:S but i will figure something out:P
I bet she is a sweetheart just like him:)
we also talked about how we can so see benelle getting married! they are soooo cute together!
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment