This is quite the task when you are lazy/tired/hungry/melancholy/there is nothing good on tv/everything else in between... But I seemed to accomplish it for a couple of hours... changing the look of my blog. I get bored of the look of my blog easily. I think I change it like once a month. This one in itself is kindof boring and simple but I dont like the showy ones anymore really. When I was at jenny's she went on her blog that is on this korean website called cafe.naver.com i think that's it. And OMG it is freakin fab! I wish they made it translatable so that anyone could use it! It makes blogger look stone age!
I think that blogger should check it out or like naver should make it translatable! Cause ahhh sometimes i am so sick of blogger!
mmm i should make some popcorn... that would solve the hunger problem:P
*goes to make popcorn*
mmmmmmm
I think I am too tired and a little starved to blog anymore:P
haha
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment