23.8.09

☂jaymay®ina spektor mood

                                    
I am having a music swing as it were. Since I have been back I have already had a sleepover... did many chores haha... and went to our yearly yard sale (we dont have it at our house) to help out. I got a serious tan from it! YESSSSSSSSSS haha. I dont tan well so when i do it's a big deal:P Although as S says "It rubs off on the sheets" Kind of true with me... one minute I am tan and then the next I am not... unfortunately:p 
I am excited for school to start( I know I am weird) but I get to see all of my friends more often... i miss them:( ISH!! you aren't even in town right now! ARG! 
At the previously stated sleepover we watched Prince Caspian... only jenny's favorite movie haha! It was pretty awesome gotta admit.. although there was no james mcavoy:( The next one should be good. I also tried lots of korean food. It was awesome. Some of it I wasn't big on but some of it was so good! Jenny actually got me to put seaweed into my mouth which in itself is pretty amazing! We also had anchovies which weren't bad. They kinda creeped me out cause they had their like heads and stuff:S but they tasted alright. I also had this fruit that you freeze and then melt and then eat like ice cream. It was really sweet! I couldn't eat it all though cause I was already full! haha. 
I am seriously watching "In the land of women" again.... it's not even a good movie... i mean it has that chick from twilight (barfs) in it...
*changes the channel*
ooo silence of the lambs is on... I never did finish that book... just started another one cause silence wasn't really my style.
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive