25.8.09

☂school supplies

Today we went school supply shopping^_^ I love going back to school and that is one of the major reasons!!! We got all of the things that I needed that I didn't already have! I can't believe how expensive those graphing calculators are! LIKE ITS A CALCULATOR!
anyways I got an atlas at the book store and since there are many books at the book store I had to look and I got the kite runner:) My nana says that it's a really good book! So I am excited for it! 
I think I am a little strange for being so excited to go back to school! haha! I mean I am also excited when it ends for summer break but I think that is more other peoples excitement making me excited rather than my own true excitement if that makes any sense! I love school and summer to me is most of the time boring! I do wish that it was warm year round though! I wouldn't even miss white xmas haha! I even like most school work! I mean I love learning new things! Especially history things! Which is why I am taking american history this year! I REALLY HOPE I get mr. swarski!!!! haha I can't spell his name but he is amazing and crazy and eccentric which i love eccentric teachers!!! I miss mrs. nickel!!! haha she is so eccentric it's amazing! 
ahh school^_^
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive