13.10.08

☂Makeup

I don't wear makeup (mostly because I'm not allowd) but I really hate when people (mostly girls) tell other people (hopefully girls) that they look really pretty with makeup on. It's like they're saying that the person is ugly without it on. I guess some people take it as a compliment but I always think "what are they thinking??? And why do people never compliment you when your not wearing makeup?" When I do start to wear makeup (which even then I won't wear much because I like to look natural!) and if someone says that to me I will probably slug them, square in the face. Now if you know me (which if your reading this you probably do) your laughing your ass off on the ground until your stomach hurts because the thought of me slugging someone is for somereason the funniest thing inthe world. Yes I have never punched anyone, I have bitch slapped people and pulled out some hair, but I have never punched anyone but this does not mean that i couldn't! (well it might but that doesn't matter!)
yours,
a dancer.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!
    that is so cute
    but serious at the same time
    when r u going 2 put the pics of us on ur blog?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive