I'm in a really sentimental mood right now, and no I am not PMSing! so I am going to write a lot, and also partly b/c i'm bored!
So last year i totally got ditched by my Bff so I got new friends right, well I didn't just pick them off the street, it took some time, but I did it. Yay for me! Ya well anyways. It got me to thinking that maybe there is an overall plan in this world, because if my old BFF didn't ditch me I wouldn't have become friends with the amazing people I am friends with now! i don't exactly have a gret history with friends, there was always something wrong, but now it feels different, stable, like I really fit in with these losers I call my BFF's! They are all so smart and funny and sweet, some are shy (the exact opposite of me) but that's ok, because i love them, and they love me!
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment