Not that it is Saturday today but,
I was thinking, don't you just love when you wake up on a saturday morning and just lay in bed. It is the most peaceful I feel all week. Especially when you happen to wake up before anyone else in the house does. I just lay there and think about everything, all of the little things that I am too busy to think about during the week. i pretty much always come to the same conclusion though, i love my life. Not that I'm spoiled or anything (well a little) I just feel so lucky to have happy parents and lots of good friends. Not that it was always this way, and don't go thinking I don't have some problems because I do but, it really doesn't matter when you think of it that your father never calls or your step-mother's a bitch, because your not around those people much and you try not to think about it. When you forget, or let it go for a while, you feel happy. But even when you do remember and you feel sad, you don't show it, no you hold your head high and be strong for your brother and sisters, because they are the ones that matter.
I don't expect anyone to understand what I have just wrote because it is incredibly personal but that's ok because I still love my life!
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment