31.10.08

Today is halloween and I am Peter Pan, cause I'm cool like that! My friend says I look like Robin Hood. "J is wearing hooker clothes Do you know why? Because she's wearing the bride of Frankenstine boots complete with pink fishnet ... wow. " by derwin. I think that that I have a bunch of loser friends! jokes jokes! Well anyways today is going to be the best Halloween eva! I haven't gone trick or treating in a long time! Then we are going to have a sleepover! And watch very scary movies that will prevent us from slepping all night. It is going to be a blast! And maybe we'el see a hot boy or two on the way around the neighborhood!
yours,
a dancer.

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed your POTO picture and you are officially the coolest person ever. There is no better musical.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive