2.11.08

I just got a new computer! I love it to death! The old one was so old it would shut down by it's self for no reason at all. And u couldn't run more than one thing on it. But this one is so fast. i am in love with a machine! Not really but in a sence. The Halloween party was a blast! We didn't end up watching scary movies though because a certain friend of ours ( you know who you are!) was too scared. So we watched Underworld. Which was really good, or at least I thought so! I have too mauch candy in the house now. I feel fat! lol. Other than that this weekend was pretty uneventful. Oh! we did haev a dinner with my aunt and uncle to plan a certain trip to disneyland in February. But that's it. I know I sound totally spoiled. But I'm not. Yes I go to a private school somewhere int he world and yes I have a new computer and yes I am going to disneyland in february, but we really needed a new home computer. The public school sustem sucks here. And I haven't gone on a trip in a long time. (Albertville was different, it is like going to the mall here)
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive