Yes boys, we all love them! Unless you are a boy yourself! Or u r a boy and u do love them, that's cool too! but that is unimportant!
When I find a guy that I really like(because there are not many that I do like) I fall hard for them. Which really sucks beacuse most of the time they are guys that I can't have:(
For instance, I met this guy last summer. I mentioned him some time ago, anyways, we spent the whole day together. It wasn't a really big deal, we exchanged emails (at the time i didn't have msn:( ). He never emailed me and I wasn't down about it or anything. But now he's all I think about! I had never met a guy like him. First of all he likes to read! Biographies and history books! He is funny. And even though we had only spent the day together he seemed to know what I was thinking or what I was going to say before I said it. He didn't play all the games. He just showed that he liked me. He was the first guy that ever demonstrated any interest for me.
He lives in a different province though, and that is why I can't have him:( I will probably never see him again. And yet I still think abut him.
Why do I do this to myself when I know it's not possible?
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment