So crying...
I tend to do it a lot. Which is good most of the time because it's not really sadness about life because it is usually about a book that I am reading.
I cried last night, because of my book. It is so good but really depressing at some points. It is so sweet though. That's why I cried.
Why do I cry when it's not happening to me? I don't know but I guess it's cause in some really mineut way I relate to the characters and I cry for them. It sounds lame. I know this because I sound lame often but that's ok!
I am feeling better now!
So i am not depressed!
lol
loves!
like the diaper!
no not really
lates!
yours,
a dancer.
I also love the Beatles...I am the walrus, you know. A real nowhere man. Oh well, I guess I'll go to the Norweigian woood an see Elenor rigby. I spelled all of that wrong. Oh well, you get the idea. I love the beatles...And I draw Anime. I love to draw. Oh well, enough about me. I'm gonna go do somethin' productive...like watch a youtube video.
ReplyDelete