Today I shoveled snow, picked up dog crap:( and did homework:(!
But I did have a dance last night. It wasn't as good as the last one. Because this one was at our school adn the last one was at another school. And our dances suck! But whateva! I had a good time with my friends! I didn't dance with any boys. The guy that I danced with the last dance was not there:( He is so hot! I did get asked to dance though. By this really creepy grade 11. I said no!
Is it a compliment to be asked to dance by a creepy older guy? Or is he just desparate and creepy? and I was the last resort?
yours,
a dancer.
Thank you for visiting my blog, and I have a couple things to say.
ReplyDeleteFirstly I will have you know that I spelled Potpouri wrong on purpose. Secondly, You are not a loser. Thirdly, I know about your blog because I'm magic. And finally, I have read Tsubasa, and I enjoyed it, but death note is the best manga of ALL TIME unless you don't think so. Anyway, yeah. Read it if you can.
P.S. I know that Tsubasa means wings of fire in japaneze, so if you wanted to know some random fact...There's one for ya. Anyways, write back on my blog and thanks for joinin'!