10.11.08

☂A Great Read!

Yet another one of course! I have been reading it for a while, but I haven't mentioned it yet because, well I forgot! It's called The Historian! It is about this guy that is looking for Drackula. It sounds lame, but it is really good. It is the book that I was talking about ealier, the one that made me cry. It is scary at parts, depressing at parts and suspensful all the way through! It is awsome! I think everyone should read it (although only like 2 people will actually read this post so i'm pretty sure that my order matters, or has any affect!) Anyways... I am in love with the book. Which is what I say about all the good books that I read, but w.e.! I love to read, more than I love my own life sometimes, which is kind of sad, but undrestandable if you know about my dad. He's not an abuser, don't think that. It's not really him I have a problem with, it's his wife. And what she's has made him. I didn't know my dad before she was in his life, but I imagine that he was way different. He would have to be if my mom would even consider him! She has high standards! Which is awsome! Cause I love our life the way it is. Me, my mom, and her best friend that lives with us! All girls in this house. It is totally different than when you live with men in the house. And people would never understand the tings that we do because they don't live like we do. You don't have to worry about little things like clothes! As in I walk around our house in my inderwear all the time! And everyone walks in on everyone. But we are all so close. There is no secrets. I tend to get distracted from what I was originally talking about, but it's iight! ya... lates!
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive