I am studying for my social studies test, or at least that's what I am suppost to be doing! But I am so bored so I decided to go on my blog! yay! fun times!
So I love art. Drawing, photography, painting, animation on the computer. But what I don't get is when people say that they aren't good at art. It is physically imposible because there are so many different types and styles of art that everyone has to be good at something. Even computer animatin is art. And that is just about doing something that's unique and knowing how to use the computer. And anyone can learn how. So ya...
I understand if someone say that they are not good at drawing. Because that is a very hard skill to master. I would not say that I am good but i don't suck.
anyways...
well then...
i guess that's all!
lates!
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment