It snowed here today. That is depressing because it means that I might not be able to go to the school dance that is tonight. The roads are too slippery and my mother says that she won't be driving around on them at night. So say la vie (I think I spelt that wrong!)!
If I do end up going to the dance though, it is going to be a blast! The theme is clash and I have the perfect thing to wear! I have pink and black spriped tights! The are the hottest things on the planet! I feel like a hooker in them though! But it's iight!
The snow is so beautiful! I love the first snow of the year! It's not usually this late in the year but I've also enjoyed the warmth of October! The snow is so perfect though. Before anyone has walked on it, or before it has turned brown with dirt. It is really amazing!
At the same time though, I can't wait until summer! Maybe I'll see that guy I met last summer again!
You never know!
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment