7.11.08

☂Take Your Kid to Work Day!

OK so... I went to the art gallery! It was so much fun! The guy that I went with is the photographer for the gallery and he knows everything about everything! AND... he used to be an architect. So we talked about all of that kind of stuff for a while, since I want to be an architect and all! ALSO... we have to do a huge project in school and I got introduced to all the right people at the gallery for it! Since my project is going to be about Canadian Inuit art. So now all I have to do is go see these people and go to these places and do the research. Easy right?... No not really, but easier than it would be without all of this help from the gallery! So ya... my day was awesome. Now I am at school and I have spare and I should be studying for a test but whatever!
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive