24.11.08

☂Things i want for Christas but Won't be Getting! :(

Ok so... This Christmas we are not exchanging presents because we are going ona trip in February. So... Things I want but won't be getting: 1. iPod touch 2. Laptop (macbook) 3. new clothes 4. shoes (always need more of those!) 5. Books (ino loser, but no) 6. better grades (can't exactly recive those:() 7. art supplies 8. new software 9. money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10. Something really big (those presents are the best to unwrap) there is more but I either don't remember or it will make me look like an even bigger loser!
yours,
a dancer.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to say this, Dancing in the Rain, but I don't like your friends. I run another website, which I can't tell you about, and some of your friends pose a sort of threat to the publicity of my blog, and my other site, because it has links to you. I have no choice but to cut those links, and say good-bye. GOOD-BYE!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive