White Christmas
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white."
Today we got the kind of snow that just floats out of the sky! It is so beautiful! I love walking outside in that kind of snow. It just feels like you're in the movies, like the ones with Cary Grant and Lana Turner. I bet there will be tons of little kids out in the snow building things tomorrow!
Don't you wish sometimes that you were a little kid again. I do quite often actually. That you didn't know the things that you do, and that you thought that just because he is your father, he has no faults. Innocence really is bliss. For most kids at least. I was lucky to have a fairly good chikdhood. Other than my mom getting breast cancer, but she's alive and perfectly fine now.
I guess when your stupid english teacher tells you all of the things that snow symbolizes you should believe her, because snow symbolizes innocence, and that is what I thought of when I was thinking of snow! Well, I still won't listen to her:P Except if she is Mrs. Definition!:P
She kicks ass:P
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment