this is not a speel about our health class adventure today. Even though it was... interesting:P
Nope this is about me and how i am NOT athletic. Yes accd you may laugh long and hard about this:P
So usually I have dance twice a week and gym class of course, but that's it. There is nothing else. But I have decided that I am going to get in shape. I think it's really because emily beat me in the beep test:P But I will do it! Especially since it is now warm outside and I can exercise outside! Instead of in my basement on a boring treadmill:(
I did it today
I ran for ... like 20 mins
which for the first time in like a month is good. And I mean 20 mins straight so ya...
and then I did my hiphop sit up and push up routine which is pretty good. and then my jazz stretch. I feel really limber right now!
I need like a party to go to to let out all of my endorphins! I am in love with them btw! endorphins that is!
so ya
I am going to get fit
and have abs
and maybe be able to do more than 20 pushups at a time:p
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment