1. sleep until 11
2. do some homework for like 40 mins before getting distracted
3. shower
4. babysit (they are so adorable!)
5. not do homework even though it would've been a good idea
6. sleep until 11
7. do homework off and on
8. finish homework
9. I think I eat a couple times in there
10. chillax
11. talk to people on msn for endless hours
12. wine about it being monday tomorrow
13. get excited about getting my braces off tomorrow
that is pretty much every weekend for me:(
it is really depressing!
I need a life!
accd HELP!!!
:P
omg
the oc
i miss it
i just turned it on
and omg
i miss religiously watching it every day at 6 o clock.
It was amazing times
SETH!!!! I want a man like that!
yours,
a dancer.
NICE
ReplyDeletei voted this as 'too depressing'.
ReplyDelete