So, the sma dance was fun! For once! The last one I didn't know many guys so it kinda suckedL:(
omg
b and w got so into the theme! It was crazy! Their huge shoulder pads and b's white suit made my life!
There was a lot of hoe-ing around. But I am not going to get into that.
I actually met em's friend L. He is really nice.
(and i heard you are mad at him... why?)
Susan has been away, in england, since wednesday. And we haven't even starved yet! It is quite amazing! I have to cook now though. Which isn't a bad thing. I just need to learn how to a little better.
SOMEONE TEACH ME!
accd
yes
i have no life
and no
i would not ever trade my no life for your life
i just wouldn't
and yet again i am so jealous of ryannah for her amazing dancing! (i think i spelt that wrong:( )
well w.e.
I will get better:)
I have actually been exercising! YAY! and it feels so good!
oo dinner's ready!
mmm
hamburger!
yours,
a dancer.
nawhh
ReplyDeletethat dance was so clean, there was NO hoeing around.
and i never asked if you wanted to trade lives. actually? id love to be you.