Still haven't talked to my dad since Christmas. And I fully recognise that I could call him and be the bigger person. Part of me really wants to do that but then I get mad again that he hasn't taken the time to call me.
Sometimes I just wish that I had a "normal" family. But then again most of the families that I loved to be around cause they were so "normal" ended up having problems too. Some worse than mine:(
I really hope that my sisters and brother are doing ok!
I haven't even been emailing the oldest of them that much anymore:( she's not the best at the emailing. She just got it so she hasn't quite gotten the hang of it:(
ew some commercail just came one
and one of the guys names is literally Jobo!!!!!!
This summer I am going out to see them all and I really hope I don't get as bummed out as I did last year when I found out that my step mother tells them that I don't love them and that the only reason I go to see them is to spy on them and report back to my mom
Retarded right?
ARG
man
i need to go cry
i need like a really reliable person to like lean on!
GOD I AM TIRED OF BEING THE DEPENDABLE, REASONABLE, RESPONSIBLE ONE!!!!!!!
yours,
a dancer.
<3
ReplyDeleteOMG
ReplyDeleteim also tired of being the dependand, reasonable responsible one. too!!
-ryna
why are you anonymous? you have a blog!
ReplyDelete